Addendum to ContractMillett Hall
The following conditions for use of Millett Hall at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio must be approved, accepted and met by the "Artist" and any representative of the "Artist" as well as all personnel hired by the "Artist" and any representative for all concerts and Special Facilities held in the facility. Failure to do so may result in immediate cancellation or termination of the "Artist's" event.
Millett Hall/Miami University Policies
- Smoking is not permitted in any Miami University facility.
- Consumption or possession of alcoholic beverages is not permitted Millett Hall unless approved by the Vice President of Business and Finance (per MUPIM 16.1).
- Millett Hall reserves the right to control house lights within the facility. House lights will not be dimmed below 20% for any reason.
- Keys to the facility will not be loaned out unless permission has been given by the Office of Special Facilities
- Festival (open floor) seating is not permitted.
- Should University Police be hired for the event, please note that they are required to carry weapons.
Millett Hall has the following services available for use by the Sponsoring (Promoter) Group:
- The building is fully heated and air-conditioned.
- 400 amp, 3 phase electrical service for lights; 200 amp, 3 phase electrical service for sound; 100 amp, single phase electrical service for shore power. Sound and light power is located 150 feet from stage front. Camlocks (1016) or pigtails can be used to connect sound and lights; shore power requires tails only.
- Rigging loads must be approved by the Office of Special Facilities prior to load-in.
- There are 2 large Dressing Rooms (approximately 1300 sq. ft. each) including toilets and sinks in each (there are no showers). There are full mirrors along with dressing lights and tables.
- There are 2 small Dressing Rooms (approximately 150 sq. ft. each) including a toilet and sink in each. One small Dressing Room has 2 showers. The other small Dressing Room has 2 phone jacks (activated by the Miami University sponsoring group).
- There are no laundry facilities available within the building.
- The Loading Dock (located on the north end of the building) is ground level. A forklift with certified operator is available. The loading dock doors into the facility are a maximum of 11 feet, 6 inches high.
- There are two Lycian 1290 Spotlights (with Xenon lamps) located on a spotlight platform, center of house, south end of the arena floor. Additional platforms (4) are located on the east and west walls of the arena.