Named for the fifth President of Miami University, John W. Hall, although a southerner served during the years of the Civil War.
The building was completed in 1908 and for eighteen years was called either the Administration Building or the Auditorium. In 1926 it was named Benton Hall and was so designated until the Benton name was moved to a new classroom building. It was rehabilitated in 1992 for $6,500,000.00
- Year Built: 1908
- GSF: 46,810
- Abbreviation: HAL
- Cost to Build: $6,500,000
- Architect: G.W. Drach
- Contractor: Lloyd & Johnson
101 S. Campus Avenue, Oxford, Ohio 45056
All requests muste be made through the Office of Special Facilities
(Phone: 513-529-8012; email: email@example.com).