Hall Auditorium - Green Room Use Policy
The Green Room in Hall Auditorium is furnished and decorated in a manner befitting the architectural style of the building and provides an ambiance appropriate to the entertainment of distinguished and special guests to Miami University. As such, it will only be used by the University President and Vice Presidents as well as groups which have reserved the use of the auditorium within the building. The room will not be used for academic instructional purposes. Student Groups may not use the Green Room unless they qualify under the Usage Guidelines below.
- Groups who have reserved the Auditorium for use (day of performance only).
- University President and Vice Presidents
- Performing Artist Series and Philosophy Department functions (non-academic).
- Deans and others deemed appropriate by the University President or Vice Presidents.
- Capacity of the room is set at 50 people maximum.
- Food Service must be approved in advance by the Office of Special Facilities and is limited to basic reception-type foods and small luncheons. Alcohol use governed by MUPIM 16.1.
- Some audio-visual needs can be provided by the Special Facilities office. However, most needs can be provided by the Audio-visual service in Gaskil Hall (users are required to make contact with the service directly).
- Requests for use of the room must be made at least 2 days in advance. Last minute requests may not be honored.
- Events which host a reception for more than 50 people must hold the reception in the lobby of Hall Auditorium. No exceptions.